3. Norwegian Breakaway
Been on 5 cruises total. This was my first with Norwegian and I'm sad to say it will be my last. We traveled with a group of ten, ages ranging from 35 to 65, all who have cruised before and all were pretty disappointed. The bars were not staffed for the amount of people needing to be served, and if you wanted to enjoy any shows, comedy clubs, or entertainment, you better make sure you make a reservation the moment you get on board and plan your whole week out right away. Which is not something they tell you. Without a reservation you are unable to enjoy the entertainment they have. I have never had to book to see shows on a ship. We did manage to get into the rock of ages show!! Super amazing, if you get a reservation I highly recommend it. I've also never had to have a reservation for the free normal evening dining. The food is so so. I was not impressed. We enjoyed three of the specialty restaurants along with the normal Buffett and evening dining, the only one I was impressed with was the French restaurant. The service in the restaurants was wonderful as well as our room service and staff. However when out and about on the boat I found it odd to not see staff members waiting on guest or seeing if guests needed drinks etc. The atmosphere for myself and the group I went with was way to laid back. The whole ship was quiet most of the time including leaving port. Missed the music, dancing and excitement that usually comes with a cruise to the Caribbean. Lastly the two shore excursions we did were wonderful. I've been to Tabayana beach more than once it's still one of my favorites for snorkeling. We also did four wheeling in Cozumel, this too was wonderful. Have nothing bad to say about the ports. Overall this was the most expensive cruise I've been on, with the poorest overall service and enjoyment.

Disappointing

Spuzzy27’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 11890
The room was nice, clean and functional. However for a balcony room I found it to be small compared to other ships I've been on. The shower however was roomy. Overall great room.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins