3. Harmony of the Seas
Everything restaurant I visited was great. I found a lot of free food restaurants. I loved the Bars and Central Park. The free performances were awesome. Making the free reservations to be closer to the stage was nice. The Rising Tide Bar was fun. But make sure you use the restroom before time for it to rise because it will rise without you. So your spouse might be traveling without you on board. Remember you can always catch it in Central Park if that happens to you. Also if you want a lounge chair near which ever pool you pick be there very early. Guest will put a towel on 15 chairs even if their friends and family aren't there yet. Some people are very inconsiderate. This is my second cruise on Royal Caribbean, but I have cruised on another cruise line about 8 times. I will be cruising again.

Love the Ship