3. Celebrity Edge
In preparing for this cruise I read whatever I could find about this ship. There were some not so flattering reviews which caused me to wonder if we made the right cruise choice. From my perspective, this ship is simply wonderful. The ship was spacious, bright, the Infinite Veranda is the best cabin ever, the four different restaurants were awesome, the Oceanview Café was excellent, and the service was impeccable. Embarkation was a breeze. We went from our shuttle van to the ship in less than 5 minutes. Leaving the ship was just as easy. Our luggage was right where it was supposed to be and our shuttle van to the airport was waiting for us. Leaving the ship for excursions or visiting a port was well organized. We noted that when we were tendered from the ship, the ship's tender boat was MUCH more comfortable than an airplane! The ship's entertainment was great. We saw the shows we were interested in and passed on the ones we were not interested in. The pool area is a very comfortable area as is the Solarium. The senior officers were very visible around the ship. Captain Kate is truly an asset to Celebrity Cruises! Celebrity has become our new favorite cruise line and the Edge our new favorite ship.

Best Cruise Ever!

Deets’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda
Cabin E2 7246
Our cabin was ideally located near the rear elevator bank. Once we figured out the lighting and how to work the IV, all was well. The IV made the cabin seem so much larger and we loved the views that were always available.

Our bed was near the bathroom rather than near the IV. I believe this made the open space of the cabin seem more usable and open.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins