3. Carnival Fascination
We selected this cruise for the ports. The ship was very small and old. The cabin was clean but cramped. The bathroom smelled of urine constantly. The food quality in the buffet and dining room was terrible, the worst of any cruise yet. The cruise catered to the Hispanic guests, especially the entertainment. The burger joint, pizza and cantina were the only food of any quality. My prime rib was 1/4 inch thick as was the filet mignon which was over cooked. Dining Staff seemed unhappy, while the entertainment staff acted like celebrities. They were constantly running out of tea and lemonade. Overall it was my most disappointing cruise to date, I do not recommend this ship at all. The cruise director was the bright spot and the Monopop band was awesome. Jerome and Nairi Saenz were great comedians, the adult shows were great! We did appreciate the party for the platinum and diamond members.

Disappointed Platinum guest