• Find a Cruise

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by joeRCav8r

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

A longboat river cruise had been on our bucket list for a long time, and the time had finally come. The pre-trip to Prague was exceptional. We lost the first day due to cancelled flights and missed connections, but after that things went smoothly. The entire staff at Viking was exceptionally good at making sure everything went well. We've never experienced service any better than this.

The best part about longboats is the interaction you have with other guests. The lounge was like a big living room, very comfortable, where you could relax with new friends over drinks. Dining was a special treat and our waiter did everything possible to make sure every detail was covered. I have some food allergies, and the Maitre d' met with me each morning to plan my meals for the day and make sure I had what I wanted. This level of service was outstanding, and I really appreciated how they made me feel like I was the only passenger on board.

All things considered, this was one of the best vacations we've had, and it was made all the better because of the professional staff and the exceptionally high level of personal service they give.

J & CM

joeRCav8r's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite

Comfortable but cramped, especially around the bed.

joeRCav8r