3. Pride of America
We chose this cruise because we wanted a cruise that went to 4 islands and this one was the best fort us. We cannot compare to other cruises because it is our first cruise ever. Everything for us was perfect, we really enjoyed the cruise. The dining was for all tastes. There was a lot of different kind of places to go eat. Everything was very good. The entertainment was spectacular, we really enjoyed that too. The ship was not to big it was easy to go from one place to another. Very good for us. The cabin I think was OK since we don't know other wise. I tough the ports was more entertaining. This is commercial port so no beach or shopping near by. I was a bit desapointed about that. Except for Maui who was ok, the shore excursions was really great and "Roberts Transportation" was super !!

It was our first cruise and everything was great.

Pride of America Cruise Review by Sue and Mike

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Inside

The cabin I think was OK since we don't know other wise.

Sue and Mike’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Inside
Cabin IB 10523
The cabin was just perfect for the two of us.
Our Stewart, Richard was so kind