3. Scenic Ruby
I have always wanted to try a river cruise because I have always travelled on ocean cruises. I liked the smaller amount of people, the ports were exquisite, you could see land on both sides of the ship always, no rocking of the boat, the excursions were good except for one where we could not understand our guide. The cons were there was not a lot of choice as far as food, the rooms are small with some issues of smelling the drain in the shower. There was also issues with the woman’s bathroom on one of the floors. Another common thing is changing ships because the water level being low. Talking to the crew this happens almost every time and in that case you are shuttled to the next ship or to your next excursion but that usually is hours away. I’m glad I did it but will think hard about doing it again.

I loved it I loved it not

Scenic Ruby Cruise Review by carlalin

carlalin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Ruby price drops

Older ship..Small room, no sitting area other than the balcony. Shower smelled so they had to come and clean it out, dusty.