3. Carnival Glory
I have only been on 17 cruises but this will be the most memorable. Had a good time on boat except when it came to the casino. Which is one of the reasons my husband and I go on carnival cruises. Our Daughter had offer that she had free drinks in casinos even though she doesn’t play in there very much so she booked her a room and went along too on this one with my grandson and a friend. (This cruise put both of them platinum and he was only 4 at the time of the cruise. This was something we wanted him to accomplish at a young age and he loves cruising ) Anyway... every casino person we spoke to said no even though we had proof of what she book. They said her offer did not include drinks while playing. So. I was pissed. She may drink only 2 drinks at most a day but that was besides the point it was offered to her and she booked it. And confirmed via travel agent what both offers entailed. But whatever you can’t do much arguing when they say they are right and your wrong. Whatever! Then I fell yes embarrassing but I tripped and fell in casino due to indention in floor then tripped again in another one luckily didn’t fall. And no I had not been drinking and boat did not bobble at the moment I feel or I didn’t notice it. People around me saw and stated it was the bad places in the floor that had tripped me. And advised that I needed to report the fall I did not report it as there wasn’t anything they could or would have done. At least it was the last night. However, all other staff (with exception of casino hostess’s) were really nice. You could not have asked for the ones we came in contact with to have been any nicer. We didn’t do an excursions offered by carnival this trip. We walked through key west which seems very safe and enjoyed a sloppy joe at sloppy joes. It was sooo good and went to the rim distillery and meet really nice people there bought some rum and then off to see the famous spot on the island for a photo opp. There was a line but it moved rather fast. Then back to the boat via Uber. In Nassau we walked around and walked to public beach. There was some glass in the sand and we decided it wasn’t a good place for a 4 year old. Since we definitely didn’t need and glass in his little feet. but it was very pretty and crowded. As normal you had people trying to get you to buy things in Nassau as you are walking around Be careful they will walk up to you holding brackets saying gift for you. But beware it’s not free they want 10.00. - 20.00 for those 3.00 brackets. We learned this years ago in other ports so we have learned no eye contact smile forward and keep walking. Unfortunately we did see several stunned couples as they were being told they had to pay for their free gift. We decided to take taxi to margarettaville and check it out since some other ports we have gone to have one and their pool is perfect for the four old to slide and swim. But this one though it was nice didn’t have a kid friendly pool just a small swimup pool. That trip costs us 40 for Both ways. We decided day two in Nassau would be stay on boat and enjoy almost empty pool. One last thing I had heard of people getting sick on ships with viruses but out of my 17 cruises this is the first one that yes I have came home with a virus. Got home on Sunday got sick Monday night 3 1/2 days in bed thinking I was going to die 4 prescriptions 1 steroid shot 2 urgent care visits and I am hoping I will be able to get up tomorrow and lead a productive life again. Did I mention the other three adults got sick as well and have had the pleasure of urgent care visits since we have been home. I think maybe it’s time for a break on carnival for a while. Well till next year but I maybe driving to Galveston to go back on the dream! Not sure if you will post or not but just wanted to give you my honest review of our latest cruise. Paula

Love hate relationship

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Maidenquest64

I have only been on 17 cruises but this will be the most memorable.

Paula
Maidenquest64’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1403
Cabin seemed clean our Stewart was very kind and kept the room nice and new totals as requested. I did see bug in light but I wasn’t going to check it out. Not positive on the 6a but was an oceanview.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins