3. MSC Sinfonia
Just returned from an amazing cruise on Sinfonia. I’ve cruised Celebrity, Scenic, Royal Caribbean and P&O and I can say MSC were fantastic. Food was absolutely delicious, the Italians know how to cook. I can only assume others have killed their tastebuds if they didn’t like the food. Please ignore negative comments about the food, it’s simply not true. Yes the itinerary is tight but that is no surprise. Just line up and get in early for tender tickets so you are first off the ship and make the most of your time in each port. Santorini and Mykonos were both spectacular. Cabins were comfortable and roomy, I had an inside cabin. Staff were so friendly and helpful. I got calls to my cabin making sure I was happy with everything, Entertainment was fantastic too, good singers and guitarists in the lounges. Only negative was the fact you can’t get second cabin keys when you are a family sharing two cabins with children. This is very problematic and frustrating.

Fantastic! Ignore the negative comments!

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by mellygrant

mellygrant’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Bella Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 8120
Cabin is comfortable but avoid this cabin due to noise from a cupboard across the hall and what I assume is a noisy laundry nearby.
Tchaikovski Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins