3. Norwegian Jewel
Wanted the itinerary so I chose this cruise and I have been cruising primarily on NCL. On the Jewel the staff makes you feel like family. The entertainment this cruise ( end of Sept) to Alaska was excellent. Stateroom was great and the Jewel was recently renovated. Recognized the Hotel Director Steven as I have cruised on the Jewel a few times previously. The food was good, some menu items better than others. Some of the food a bit bland, but good! The most remarkable thing that occurred was that my hotel steward found and turned into me an large diamond stud earring that had come out off my earlobe. I had not noticed that it had come off until he said he found it on the floor of my stateroom. Very commendable. So honest. I was very impressed by that. On my wish list, less shopping talks and more history, geography and cultural information! You cannot go wrong choosing NCL

They do it right!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by kalenaj

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

You cannot go wrong choosing NCL
kalenaj’s Full Rating Summary