3. Norwegian Epic
This is my third time to cruise with Norwegian and it was the worst experience ever, I couldn’t find anything positive about my 7-Day Western Mediterranean from Barcelona trip. The staffs were not friendly, food choices were limited and taste was below average, nothing to do on the ship and the room set up was lock of common sense, for example, they put a sink on outside table so when u use the sink, it was very easy to splash water all over the counter. The TV set was on the top shelf so u had to raise your head to watch tv, after awhile, your neck hurts. The shore excursions were very expensive, we paid $160 p.p. just for the transportation between the port and going to Rome. It was a very expensive cruise because we also had to fly from L.A. to Barcelona and stay at the hotel to get ready, we would NEVER do any European cruise again. It was a huge disappointment and we will are done with Norwegian as well.

Worst experience

Cabin IA 12126
Poor design
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Florence & Pisa Tour
    We only had 50 minutes at Pisa, very short time and rush and rush. Again, very expensive for a bus ride to both cities
    View All 246 Florence & Pisa Tour Reviews
  • Naples
    The tour guide could have took us to inside of the Pompeii Ruin area to use restroom but he purposely took us to paid toilet place instead of free toilet. When we finished the tour, he did not even give us a chance to go to the inside gift shop nor to check out the Pompeii Ruin Model. I was extremely disappointed and pissed. Then he took us to some jewelry making shop, which nobody bough anything. The NCL needs to do a better job on survey their tour guide, especially, it cost $160 p.p. For the excursion and half the morning was in a different city on your own. Over priced!,,
    View All 13,184 Naples Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Naples Cruise Port Review
  • Rome on Your Own
    Very expensive just for the bus ride to Rome and back
    View All 156 Rome on Your Own Reviews