3. Royal Princess
I chose a Princess cruise because of how highly recommended Princess was by many friends. I knew I did not want to add the time or price of flights to or from another port, so I chose a round trip from my local Los Angeles port. The destination was really not much of a factor in my selection. I was so impressed with the service all over the ship. I've never experienced service like this anywhere else. Everyone was so friendly, helpful, attentive and welcoming. It was amazing! The ship itself is beautiful and the room was much larger than I expected. The food was really good too. I couldn't believe the speed of the service in the restaurants on a sold out cruise. It blows my mind how they can serve so many people so fast. Everything about the cruise was top notch. The bartenders in the Good Spirits at Sea bar were truly memorable. Agus, Don and Patricio were just amazing. Their service was the best and their sense of humor had us in stitches the whole cruise. Matt "O", our cruise director really made the whole cruise enjoyable. He was so nice, friendly, knowledgeable and full of energy day and night. I can't wait to cruise with him again! Amazing crew and ship!!

Best Vacation Experience Ever