3. Star Princess
I am always puzzled why Princess has no card room, no forward viewing public spaces, and elevators that don't go to all floors. We and other guests were always searching for a spot to play cards, one day we had to relocate 4 times in 2 hours. There was a nice space at the back of the ship that was only open late pms as a nightclub, but several of us found our way to it for reading during the day. Stateroom had a tub that was so badly worn ( finish off in numerous spots), I wouldn't use it, only showered. Rest of bathroom only "ok." PA system was painfully loud, so much so that most guests in public areas covered their ears everytime it came on. However, the staff and food staff were outstanding as usual. My advice is to find your own shore excursions, we did several non ship ones that were excellent and I will review them on viator.

Fabulous Food Service, Staterooms Dated