Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review
2,389 Reviews

Meeting interesting people, Fantastic glacier tour

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Clin729

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside

I went on this cruise to see the glaciers in Juno. It was absolutely breathtaking! The services in general on the cruise was wonderful. And the food at the restaurants were very tasty. The shows were spectacular. I also met some sweet and friendly people on board, including a couple of Australian sisters named Robyn and Jennifer, a nurse name Warren and his wife Shannon, an Irish couple named Dominic and Yvonne. My only regret is that I did not exchange my contact information with them. I don’t know how, But I hope to get in touch with them again. Maybe one of them will give me, Harry Potter, a shout. Overall, this was a fun cruise with lots of activities for our ages. I Will go on this cruise again because Norwegian was so good to guests with vision and mobility disabilities. This is important because my father has two bad knees and I have low vision. Clin729@gmail.com

Clin729's Full Rating Summary

Inside

The room was average in size. It was well organized with shelves and drawers. The cleaning staff was excellent. I appreciate the frequent changes in linen. Overall, it was excellent.

Helicopter Tour

The helicopter ride up to glaciers for a 2 1/2 hour hike on a ice fall was highlight of the cruise excursion. This was very exciting and exhilarating. The guards took us into an ice cave that was simply breathtaking. I may do this hike again.

View All 138 Helicopter Tour Reviews