3. Norwegian Sun
Great crew and ship. Anniversary trip to Bahamas. Crew was great. Made sure every need and wish was met perfectly. Food was excellent especially in Moderno. (I gained way too much weight) Always was able to get a lawn chair on the deck. Best cabin steward ever. Definitely will sail on the sun again. Had a little air conditioner condensation on carpet. They promptly dried it and cleaned it with deodorizer to prevent any smells. Then asked if we were satisfied (we definitely were). Owning a business I realize things sometimes happen, but you measure a business by how well they take care of these issues. I was very impressed by Norwegian! Provided wine and chocolate covered strawberries on our anniversary night, with cake at Maderno. Entertainment was great for a smaller ship. You were always able to get served at the bars very quickly. No waiting at any of the restaurants. Perfect cruise!

Great crew and ship

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 8047
Great balcony room. Very quiet. Had a little air conditioner condensation on carpet. They took care of that promptly. Air conditioner worked great.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins