3. Viking Jupiter
Travel agent suggested Viking. Not disappointed at all. Great time with cabin steward, Jaya, to waiters and kitchen staff, and bar staff. Anything we needed or asked was delivered or answered right away. We got to know some of the waiters - great sense of humour and great memories! Tour guides were very knowledgeable. Highlights for me were the Russian ballet - Swan Lake - and a kayaking tour. The Port Talks were great as arranged by Heather Clancy and Javier, then Tiago. So much information was given. The Quiet Vox headsets were an asset when they were working! I missed half of two tour talks when they quit - one on a tour with a local guide who had no way to zap it. We went to several lectures with excellent speakers - one was the history of Faberge eggs, another was about the Romanovs. Music nights were very well done - Beatle songs, Abba. Great entertainment.

Excellent trip - great food and side trips were well organized.

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by stanley7

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea

stanley7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Above expectations. Cabin steward, Jaya looked after us very well. Anything we asked for was delivered or looked after promptly. Great orientation to our room, as well. I appreciated the little things like a Viking bookmark in my current book and ice for a sore foot after a walking tour - all healed as the cruise went on!