3. Carnival Vista
I'm sitting on deck 5 waiting to end this horrible cruise. I call it horrible because of the ship. I was so excited to get on the new big ship Vista. And this ship is the worst. I've been on numerous other carnival ships. And this one is bad. It is like being in a dungeon. It is dark and cramped. There are no walkways within the ship that are open with windows. You walk in dark crowded hallways. You can't find elevators because they are tucked away. This ship is not open and welcoming. Oh and you have to walk thru casino. Thru the smoke. Now way around it. What happened to having a grand atrium that makes u go wow. The main area of ship is only 3 stories tall. 3rd to 5th. Wow....what a disappointment. Now the crew was amazing. The food and shows were a disappointment. Very boring trip. I will never intentionally book another trip on this ship.

Horrible ship

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Brockaz

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (walkway view, obstructed view)

What happened to having a grand atrium that makes u go wow.

Now the crew was amazing.

The food and shows were a disappointment. Very boring trip.

I will never intentionally book another trip on this ship.
Brockaz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Interior with Picture Window (walkway view, obstructed view)
Cabin 4J
Our cabin was great. Staff was amazing.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins