3. Marco Polo
Came across cruise critic website and thought I would share "our experience" ....we cruised on the Marco Polo a few years back...the embarkation was like a waiting room for heaven...I do not think everyone returned....everything about that ship was awful...food awful, entertainment...carving a face out of a melon and throwing bean bags into a wine cooler is "not entertainment" took out the drinks package...glad we did ....it was the only escape we could get....cabins were awful and we could smell diesel much of the time...ports of call poorly managed, could spend half an hour waiting in queues to get a cup of tea...nothing to do on board except walk round the ship...dining was not a pleasant experience herded like cattle into a small area of the dining room....could spend hours recalling how bad everything was but I am not going to waste the time as it just makes me remember how bad it was....on disembarkation a crew member said come again and sail with us ......I replied...not if it were free...think that just about sums it up.

Never set sail on this ship.

Marco Polo Cruise Review by Rogc