3. Adventure of the Seas
It was going where I wanted to go. My stateroom was right above the Dog pub so it kept me awake till midnight, however, did enjoy looking out over the promenade. Room wasn’t as clean as I hoped. Carpet stained, cigarette burns on bathroom sink, shelves not clean. Not much activity going on during the day. Twice I went to watch activity but no one showed up. Not ships fault, think more weather related and port call. Not happy with 2 immigration days nor was it for most passengers from what I heard. Should have done all Canadian ports at one time. This was my 15th cruise on RCCL and as always, the crew and service people were great. I ate most of my meals in Windjammer as I spent too much time at happy hour and missed my designated meal time. My first time dining basically in Windjammer and found it favorable. Always a nice selection of food and all you can eat. Come and go as I please.

Not the best

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Pinnacle wannabe

Pinnacle wannabe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 6575
It wasn’t as clean as I hoped. Carpet stained, bathroom sink had cigarette burn marks, shelves behind mirror in bathroom was dirty. Vanity was stained.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins