3. Norwegian Jewel
I chose this Cruise along with my fellow friends. ( Choir and Ukelele Groups. ) I was able to utilize my Scooter on-board and that allowed myself to enjoy every adventure and opportunity offered. I had a Wheelchair accessible Cabin and it was just perfect. Room for my scooter and plenty of room left for every other need we may have had. The cabin was lovely and the care given every day to keep it clean and lovely was without any doubt, exemplary. The ship was beautiful and at all times well kept and clean and enjoyable to be aboard. The staff were absolutely magnificent.......always pleasant, helpful, thoughtful and very attentive. ( Always a Smile and a Hello. Some made a point of trying to remember your name.) Every need that one could have was met and More. The excursions offered were many and covered so many different interests. There was something for Everyone who may have wanted an adventure in Port. The activities and entertainment onboard were top of the line and very enjoyable. ( The only suggestion that I would like to make is to reduce the cost of the Bingo Games so that more people could participate and perhaps there should be more games than just 3 and larger prizes.) The help getting onto and off of the ship was just great. The staff knew what they were doing and made it very easy for all the passengers to follow the directions and get to the correct place and any help that may have been required was provided. This was my first cruise but it certainly will not be my last.......I am excited and can hardly wait to do it again. Thank you for a wonderful adventure!

" Fantastic Voyage "

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by 1556Belvedere

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview
I chose this Cruise along with my fellow friends. ( Choir and Ukelele Groups. )

1556Belvedere’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8098
The cabin was wheelchair accessible and very pleasant.
There was plenty of room for my Scooter and our luggage and anything else we may have needed in there.
The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was ideal for anyone with special needs.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins