3. Viking Sea
I chose Viking for my Scandinavian cruise, and I’m so glad I did. I’ve been on quite a few of their River cruises, so I figured this would be of a similar quality, and it was. The ship was very comfortable, with all the wonderful Viking amenities, plus some! It was fun having a spa, exercise room, and several great choices of dining venues. The food was very good. The crew was excellent, very friendly, and they bent over backwards to make this cruise a wonderful experience for us. As always, Viking’s excursions were well-organized and informative. St. Petersburg (we saw the Hermitage Museum, Peterhof Palace, and Russian Ballet) and Norway’s fjords (we went to an Apple cider farm, gorgeous scenery!) were real highlights! I only wish we had had more time in some of the ports, like Stockholm, so we could have seen more. The pre-cruise option might have been money well spent! One thing more, I was traveling with a friend, and we did not feel at all uncomfortable as two women traveling together. We complained once about being seated next to the kitchen for dinner, and it never happened again!

Highly recommend this one!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Maggie_d

Maggie_d’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

The cabin looked so small when we first saw it, but we quickly realized it had plenty of room and adequate storage for clothing. The beds were very comfortable, not too hard, but supportive, with wonderfully supportive pillows and a cozy topper. I loved the heated floor in the bathroom! Our room steward was quite attentive, replacing towels, etc., both morning and evening. Everything was kept spotlessly clean. And the Freja lotion, shampoo, etc., is very nice!