Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by AMYJPETERS

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We chose this cruise because it was close to my birthday and my daughter and I decided to have a special holiday together. We left our husbands home and had a really terrific time. I would recommend this to any one. Our schedules, her work and my time was taking care of my elderly father did not allow us to have time for each other, so this was truly a very special time. It was a great love and joy bonding cruise.

The embarkation and disembarkation were effortless. So much smoother than I ever imagined. Our cabin exceeded our expectations and we thoroughly enjoyed the balcony. We experienced the Teppanyaki Hibachi the first night and it was OUTSTANDING! Our Chef was hilarious and very experienced. We enjoyed the food in all the restaurants and cafe's and the desserts and breads were exquisite. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Manuel our room steward was so on top of things.

We have booked our next cruise with Norwegian Sun for Thanksgiving to Mexico.

AMYJPETERS's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX 1201

Beautiful Cabin and Balcony. Beautifully maintained and cleaned. Everything exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to our next cruise in November. I booked a cabin for my husband and I and we booked a cabin for our son and his girlfriend. We are looking forward to another wonderful vacation.

AMYJPETERS