3. Viking Sky
From the moment we stepped on board, we knew we had made the correct choice. The staff could not have been more pleasant, professional and accommodating. Every staff member always had a smile and genuinely wanted to make our trip special. I am lactose intolerant and was nervous. Everyone from the chef on down did everything to accommodate my food needs. When I made a request, they make it possible. I had a minor medical problem and was amazed at the quality and extensive equipment/facility that was on board. The lectures and entertainment were fabulous. We enjoyed every excursion even though some that we chose were more physically challenging than we were use to. Each excursion was well organized and extremely interesting. The room and all the common areas are beautiful and well worth the price. I can't recommend this cruise line enough. We hope to make more trips with Viking Ocean.

Pure luxury.

Viking Sky Cruise Review by mlentz

mlentz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

The room was quite spacious in comparison to an upgraded room we had on another cruise line. There was good spacing between the foot of the bed and dresser for us to comfortably walk. The bathroom was spacious with shelving and drawers to accommodate all our items. The bed was very comfortable.