• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

wedgar
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Inside Stateroom

This was our first Cruise, it was great to see Alaska. I would like to say that Jake the cruise director was lots of fun and did a great job in keeping everyone happy and laughing all the time. Being our first cruise I would like to say that the food was fair, went to a few of the show and they were great. Some of the special dinning were fair to middle. The store were lots of fun to shop at. The service of the cabin was great. leaving the ship was nice but the trip to the towns were a little stuff in the trams. But I would like to say the over view of the total cruise was great. Great staff and Entertainment. The ports were lots of fun. Really enjoyed Skagway Alaska. I would recommend this cruise line to everyone who wants to take an cruise. The Bliss was very beautiful and very clean. Great crew and really enjoy the ships talent show and entertainment on board the ship.

Inside Stateroom

Cabin IX

Port Reviews

Seattle

This is where we started and ended our Cruise

Juneau