• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

levin1000
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

This cruise was recommended to me by United Cruises once I told them I was interested in an Alaska cruise. i was given several choices, but I was interested in doing SE Alaska because years ago I had done a different Alaska cruise which took me to Sitka, Valdez and ended up in Anchorage where I got to see Delani National Park, which was quite a treat for the senses. Everything was really nice onboard except the food. I found it to be very average in every sense. I never ate anything that mesmerized me. I guess Norwegian has to cut corners somewhere. Otherwise, the cruise was very enjoyable. The entertainment was OK. The highlight of the entertainment for me was the winner of American idol 12 season, a lady whose last name was Glover. She was amazingly good and she performed flawlessly to the delight of the entire theater which gave her a standing ovation.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin MB

The cabin was OK for two people. It has room for four but that would be stretching it too much for my taste. Too close for comfort as they say.

Port Reviews

Ketchikan

Cute little town. Loved it.

1 Helpful Vote