Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by levin1000

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

This cruise was recommended to me by United Cruises once I told them I was interested in an Alaska cruise. i was given several choices, but I was interested in doing SE Alaska because years ago I had done a different Alaska cruise which took me to Sitka, Valdez and ended up in Anchorage where I got to see Delani National Park, which was quite a treat for the senses. Everything was really nice onboard except the food. I found it to be very average in every sense. I never ate anything that mesmerized me. I guess Norwegian has to cut corners somewhere. Otherwise, the cruise was very enjoyable. The entertainment was OK. The highlight of the entertainment for me was the winner of American idol 12 season, a lady whose last name was Glover. She was amazingly good and she performed flawlessly to the delight of the entire theater which gave her a standing ovation.

levin1000's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11514

The cabin was OK for two people. It has room for four but that would be stretching it too much for my taste. Too close for comfort as they say.

levin1000