3. Norwegian Bliss
Every staff person we came across was friendly and very helpful. These people work hard to make our cruise the best possible. We got a card to pick a Hero on the cruise. I couldn't pick just one. They all were heroes. There is so much hard work that goes on behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly. I don't think we even saw a small portion of what all these people do for us. From our Stewart to the servers in the restaurants, they all had a smile and greeted every guest as if they were the most important person on the ship. This was my husband and I's first cruise. The experience was wonderful. The Bliss is a beautiful ship. The shows were awesome. The food was the best we have ever experienced. The verity of food, beverages, and entertainment was wonderful. So much to see do and try. We are excited to cruise again!

Awesome Staff!

BDuffy2019’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 14138
Awesome! Our steward kept our cabin made up and wonderful.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins