3. Wilderness Adventurer
Not fans of cruising with 2000 of our "favorite people". Did not want roller coasters, dance revues, etc. So we chose UnCruise. Got into small areas: THREE days in Glacier Bay with Ranger Matt, who was passionate, informative, and very personable. Inforgettable. All the crew were friendly, informative, considerate, helpful, approachable and knowledgeable. No faults. Kayaking 101!! Lots of fun. It's pretty easy, but learning the paddle stroke helps a lot. You are VERY close to the water, so you get to see animals (sometimes BIG ones, like the humpbacked whale we saw on our first foray, who was (I thought) pretty close to us... but he dived down and resurfaces waayyy behind us. THRILLING!!!! We opted for the "cheap seats" but our cabin was VERY comfortable. No complaints. The water from tap was COLD and delicious! The food was very very good.Fruit was fresh and bright. Breakfast eggs were soft and fluffy (vs some dry "baked" eggs we have had..DRY). Meat and fish (I almost always had "Sea" vs Land. It was perfectly cooked. When I did have meat, it was also perfectly cooked. Open bar. Need I say more? We were SO delighted with this experience that we have booked another UnCruise to the Galapagos for March of 2020. We expect it to be just as fabulous.

FABULOUS

Wilderness Adventurer Cruise Review by LynnieBNC

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

Open bar. Need I say more?

LynnieBNC’s Full Rating Summary