3. Viking Sea
My brother and I wanted to cross the Atlantic. We were particularly looking forward to Funchal (Madeira) Portugal, cruising through the Strait of Gibraltar and visiting Sevilla and Valencia, Spain. We were not let down; sea days were a blast, the weather was good (60s and 70s), excursions were terrific. The staff is amazing - open and friendly, always engaging & remembering our names, taking care of any requests. Just terrific. Here’s an example of great service; we would read on the top deck most days in the late afternoon, where comfortable couches are located outside. One day there had been early rain, and the furniture had been secured. We asked a senior crew member if they could set up the furniture and within 5 minutes, it was set. Very impressive. The food was very good, entertainment was great. The Viking singers get a huge high-five. We used Viking Air Plus, which I recommend- all transfers were seamless. You can’t go wrong with Viking, and I have already signed on to a 2020 cruise.

Every time I turned around, the Viking crew exceeded expectations

Viking Sea Cruise Review by KerryMD

We used Viking Air Plus, which I recommend- all transfers were seamless.

You can’t go wrong with Viking, and I have already signed on to a 2020 cruise.
KerryMD’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

We were midship on deck 5. Very convenient to using stairs for dining and recreation. The room was quiet and comfortable & we used the veranda a lot.