3. Viking Star
My sister recommend it. She had done a River Cruise and wanted try this one. She loved them both. The cruise included my three sisters and I. We felt so spoiled the whole time. The staff were always so sweet, courteous and efficient with good sense of humors and memorized our names wherever they would see us. The food and drink was amazing, so many delicious options. The entertainment was great. The band in the lounge were so talented and fun and the cover ABBA group were incredible. The ship was always so clean and spot less, our cabins were always kept up and clean and well stocked. We went on quite a few excursions, which were amazing and there were so many great options to choose from. This was a trip of a life time and I would do it again in a heartbeat, especially with my lovely fun beautiful sisters!! Thank you Viking Star!!

Sister Cruise 2019

Viking Star Cruise Review by Angela Florence Macias

Angela Florence Macias’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Loved the cabins. Clean, roomy, nice views, stocked well.