3. Viking Orion
The Buffet restaurant was fantastic. The choice and quality of food was amazing. On several occasions I was moved to say this is the best ....... I have ever tasted. The main restaurant was not so good if you wanted to eat later. The staff were a little slow with drinks even though we were on the package. The ship was spacious and spotlessly clean The cabin was very comfortable and again kept spotless on a daily basis. The disappointment for me was Alaska as apart from trees and glaciers there was not much to see. Every port was full of shops selling jewellery and tee shirts etc just like the Caribbean If I decide to go on an Ocean cruise again I would likely go with Viking as they are great quality although for the sake of my waistline I need to visit the buffet less often. I like the drink package too.

Great food and service

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Youngpeter

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

The ship was spacious and spotlessly clean

The cabin was very comfortable and again kept spotless on a daily basis.

I like the drink package too.
Youngpeter’s Full Rating Summary