3. Marella Celebration
This was our first cruise and was all we imagined and more. The ship has loads of character and yes there us some vibrations but I found it relaxing. The staff and food were fantastic. We could not fault anything. Our room steward Fernand was great and mad us several towel sculptures which I loved.I know it's not for everyone but we are now looking at our next cruise. We visited Malta which was beautiful and we would go back to. Sicily was ok but only as we did a trip to taromina as Catania looked terrible, graffiti everywhere. We loved Argostoli in Kefalonia and would go back there. We had a tender to shore which was very good. We did a trip to Alberbello when docked in Brindisi which was beautiful. Kotor in Montenegro was absolutely stunning and not to be missed. Looking forward to exploring Croatia for our week now.

First cruise which was fantastic

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by Karenmboyes

Karenmboyes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

Our cabin was great, no vibrations and perfect as next to gangway so fab for going off shore each day.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans