3. Celestyal Crystal
My husband and I went with a group of people organized by a travel agent. The itinerary was perfect, and so were the excursions and guides. The majority of the crew was friendly, but some were not. We enjoyed the tours and the destinations, but we were very disappointed with the food and the included drink selection, all 26 of us, which is our biggest complaint. Also, it forced us to eat on the Islands if you wanted to spend any additional time after the excursion because they cut off the lunch after 2 pm. I have never been on a cruise that did not offer many options for eating any time you wanted, but not on this cruise! It was our anniversary, so we chose the most expensive suite with a large balcony. The cabin was very nice and would recommend this option if you decide to go on this ship. This cruise was our first trip to Greece, and it was gorgeous. I recommend you go to the Islands as we did, but I cannot recommend this ship.

Disappointed

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by 2019greece cruise

2019greece cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

The staff that was assigned to us was very professional and for the most part quick to accommodate. We were a little aggravated that we had to pay for coffee to be delivered to our room in the mornings if we did not order breakfast, this is a suite.