3. Grandeur of the Seas
My husband and I took my parents on this cruise with the intentions that this cruise was all about them. My mom cannot walk that far and I felt a smaller ship would make her cruise more enjoyable for her. The service that we received from the staff was outstanding. My husband and I have been on many cruises and have never had service like we did on this ship. We do feel because we were on a smaller ship and not one of those mega ships that the crew is able to really go above and beyond to their passengers. We ate at Chops Grille twice and Giovanni’s once and the food was fantastic! The food in the main dining room was excellent. Any restaurants that we ate at, if my mom wanted something that was not on the menu they always met her requests. This ship also recognizes Veterans and has a very moving ceremony in the main atrium. If you are looking for impeccable service and a smaller ship I would highly recommend this ship and cruise line!

Terrific Cruise! Outstanding Service

vinlyn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 3077
Cabin was fine! We had wanted a balcony but unfortunately they were all booked.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    We took a 5 hour mini bus tours round the entire island and it was fantastic! This was our third time in Bermuda and we learned so much more about the island. The tour guide was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the island.