3. Carnival Ecstasy
Worst cruise i have ever taken. First night no fresh towels, watered down drinks, had cheers package told i couldn’t have Tito’s when i had it previous days. Cold dinners, lastly had a massage and showed up for my time and they tell me they changed it to 30 minutes later. The massage was the worst the lady was pulling my hair. Bartender at the casino avoided me every single time then when i asked for a drink for my husband and myself he said my husband needed to be there even though i had his card and have always gone and got each other drinks. When i met manager all they simply say is sorry. I was offered a steak dinner and 20 minutes extra massage but literally it was something everyday. Please do not go Carnival. Spend the extra and go Royal Caribbean. Well they are mAking me write more to input review so here it is.

Do not go Carnival