3. Mariner of the Seas
A weekend get away cruise for my Husband and I kid free! My husband pre checked in which you must do! We were on the ship in 5 minutes! We had an interior room which was great, I like the class shower doors, slept well with No windows and the room stayed cool. Plenty to do! Do not miss the Love and Marriage game show and comedy show if no kids. We did the sushi class, made 3 rolls! But have to eat there was stuffed! I hear a lot of complaints about the food not being good in the main dining room but we enjoyed it. Not a fan of Nassau just went and got a drink and souvenir and got back on ship. Did not pay for anything at Coca Cay enjoyed the beach and new pool, food was great, a lot of choices get the cheese sticks!

Wonderful get away

3kiddos33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 7523
Very nice, plenty of room for my husband and I. I loved the glass shower doors instead of plastic curtain in bathroom, room stayed very cool. Our cabin steward constantly was going in and cleaning. We only had one towel animal in the 3 nights, would have liked more
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins