3. Viking Star
Ship is beautiful and staff is great but not stopping in Havana ruined the trip. Cost an extra $1600 to take a 4 hour bumpy bus ride each way for an overnight in Havana. The other excursions were also expensive for what they were. Crew recommended not taking the included excursions if you wanted to see anything. Entertainment was nice especially the local acts brought on board. I would not have taken this ship if I knew ahead of time how bad and expensive the excursions would be. But again food, Cabins and staff were typical good Viking level. . I would not have taken this ship if I knew ahead of time how bad and expensive the excursions would be. But again food, Cabins and staff were typical good Viking level. That’s really all I can say. The nighttime show at the Tropicana was a highlight of the trip.

Nice Ship - Awful Itinerary