3. Norwegian Escape
We chose this cruise because we wanted to go to Bar Harbor Maine. We like sailing out of New York City. We were on the ship by 11:45 am. The ship was completely full and many times this presented a problem. There was plenty to do on the ship with the entertainment being the best. I was happy that the casino had a non smoking section. The food at the restaurants was hit or miss. The only extra pay restaurant we went to was the Modeno and that was very good. The service was also so so. One things that really bothered me was because the ship was so crowed that people were waiting to get in the dining rooms and because of this, I felt like I was really rushed to finish my diner and leave. The other problem with the ship was the lines to get on the elevators. We had a balcony cabin that was kept very clean as was the rest of the ship. The week we were on the ship, Guy Harvey was on it with his daughter and they different types of presentations. He is the person that painted the hull of the ship. The Man of Choir show was the best show that we have seen on a cruise ship. We liked it so much that we saw it twice. We booked all four of our excursions with Norwegian and they were all good to very good. The cruise was not as good as an Alaskan cruise but I would still recommend it.

Much to like and dislike on this ship

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by orangeman1952

orangeman1952’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BE 12714
Our cabin was on deck 12 and it was kept very clean. Norwegian cabins are not large but but the barthrooms seem to be the right size.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins