3. Ovation of the Seas
Overall the Ovation of the Ship is a beautiful large passenger ship. It had 4600 passengers but didn't seem crowded except on deck when it was warm and sunny as all of the people came out of hiding to get a deck chair. I had a solo interior cabin which while small was good at has a normal double bed and the same bathroom as regular rooms. it had the virtual balcony which I liked. The food in Solarium café and American Icon was very good, but Windjammer was repetitive food (too much Asian and Indian food) and not enough veggies. Windjammer was busy at breakfast but pretty empty at night for dinner. I liked the take 2 café for lunch. I did the North Star twice but not the I-fly or surfing. You had to wait a long time if you wanted bumper cars and then you were on for five minutes. The Hawaii enrichment lectures were very good. I would definitely sail on it again.

Lovely Very Big Ship but never seemed crowded

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by cancruise2

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Studio Interior

The Hawaii enrichment lectures were very good.

I would definitely sail on it again.
cancruise2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Studio Interior
Cabin 2W 12230
It was small but much more comfortable than the NCL and Holland American solo cabins. The ceilings seem higher and its a regular bathroom with a nice sized shower. It had a virtual bacony and enough storage for one person. It was kept very clean. I would definitely book this cabin again
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins