3. Viking Sky
We chose this cruise as it was a place that we had not been to before and we really did want to see the fjords. Embarkation and disembarkation all went very smoothly. Viking lived up to its usual high standards with impeccable service, great excursions and wonderful food. I required vegetarian food which was prepared for me by the excellent team of chefs. The only thing that wasn't very good was the weather but Viking can hardly be blamed for that! The shows were very good. The Viking Sky is a great ship with so much space. You hardly realise that there are nine hundred passengers on board. There is always somewhere to sit quietly and relax. A definite plus was having someone to lead a religious service on a Sunday. I cannot rate the crew highly enough - totally dedicated and competent. They cannot do enough for the passengers.

Wonderful Homelands Cruise