3. Viking Sky
This was a great cruise, exceptional staff. Went to many ports all beautiful. Went to Sweden, Finland, Russia, Denmark, Germany, Estonia and Norway. We missed Poland due to rough water, but we would have been there five hours. Food was great and we saw a lot of country. We did many of the optional tours and some included tours, plus we did some walking tours on our own. The weather could have been better in some places but that is out of everyone’s control. On ship we had a massage which was great but a bit overpriced. We also went to the steam bat, the snow grotto, the thermal pool, the sauna and the cold pool. My traveling friend was Norwegian and Swedish and I am German and Finnish so it was great we went to all four countries. I was very happy to get to see the where the Berlin Wall was and Checkpoint Charlie.

It was all great.