3. Viking Star
We liked the venue: Athens to Venice. The accommodations were good. Cabin nice and clean. Balcony and pools were great. Food wasn’t what I expected is all. I’m not fond of cafeteria style. We ate at The Restaurant was good. As was The Chef table. Manifrdis was ok. The Explorer bar was our favorite! Great bartenders and view! We felt service was slow even with so many employees mulling around. Many times we would have to go find someone. Excursions were excellent, though places were extremely crowded especially Dubrovnik. Too many cruise ships allowed at a time so guided tended to rush you through so other guides could get in. We would of signed up for our third cruise but thought down payment was high. We want to go on another river cruise possibly Portugal/Spain. Hopefully in 2 years. We loved the river cruise Paris to Zurich 2 years ago. More personal. See you in 2 years Viking!

Ocean cruise Athens