3. Viking Egil
I always said I would never do a cruise of any sort but my husband sails so for his birthday I surprised him with the Romantic Danube cruise. Our cabin was perfect for the week . It was the cheapest one as I thought why spend a fortune on a cabin when all we would be doing was sleeping and washing in it . The bed was fantastic lovely sheets shower super clean with great products and towels. Adequate wardrobe space .We had a view every day through our window . Food was fantastic, staff exceptional, very professional . We chose the SILVER SERVICE. Take my advise a must . It will save you a fortune!! Tours excellent. The Jewish tour in Passau and Budapest were exceptional.Views from the boat superb. The entertainment something I thought I would hate was fantastic . So would I recommend this cruise you bet I would a hundred times over .

Outstanding

Viking Egil Cruise Review by marshall210161

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Explorer Suite

So would I recommend this cruise you bet I would a hundred times over .
marshall210161’s Full Rating Summary