3. Viking Sea
Wanted to visit countries we hadn’t previously visited. Also wanted to travel to cooler summer weather. Viking did an outstanding job and attention to detail is the way they do it. We have traveled on other lines and we will always use Viking. Traveled with friends that we had met on a prior Viking cruise. Probably will do a river cruise in 2021 as we like to travel every other year on cruises. The dining options were all outstanding. Great variety and always a special selection based upon the itinerary to give you a feel for local cuisine. No reason to eat anywhere than on the ship. The SPA was much more than I expected. Rivals a nice Spa in any luxury resort. I would do another Ocean cruise just for the Spa. The entertainment was also great. Viking has a knack for training their employees to top standards and I can’t imagine any better.

Outstanding from every aspect

Viking Sea Cruise Review by jeffwine72

The SPA was much more than I expected. Rivals a nice Spa in any luxury resort.

I would do another Ocean cruise just for the Spa.

jeffwine72’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Very spacious and great location. Cabin stewards were outstanding