3. Viking Sea
We chose the cruse base on a recommendation from a friend. The Ship was nice but I felt I was at a retirement home. Made more connections with the crew them shipmates. Everyone seemed to be on Valium. Land excursions were pretty much getting off the ship and on to a bus. We did not get any real insight into the islands except the first walking tour. If you go to another country you want to learn something new. Service was great!! But overall there was just nothing to do. The cabin was nice always clean and up to expectations. The pool area was hot and crowded and when there was rain it was almost impossible to be at the pool due to humidity. There was little to do at night. Even the Beatles performance put me to sleep, not the performance but the crowd from Briton was half asleep. I go on a cruse to have fun. Maybe a river cruise would be better.

Nice ship but poor land excursions

Viking Sea Cruise Review by ironrooster

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

Maybe a river cruise would be better.
ironrooster’s Full Rating Summary