3. Pacific Aria
I personally enjoyed my cruise with my family very much! We spend 10 nights on the Pacific Aria and it was awesome! Cons: -We had to skip one of the islands (Kitava) as the weather of the sea was too strong for the wee boats to take us to the island. -If there are announcements about the activities throughout the day you can't really hear them from your cabin without opening your door (we were on deck 4). Pros: -The food was delicious and we dined in the pantry most days. We tried Dragon Lady (Asian Restaurant) and Angelo's (Italian Restaurant) once but the portions were really small. The waterfront was perfect for Breakfast and Lunch. - There were many activities to participate in on sea days such as parties, fitness/dance classes, anti-aging courses, coloring, board games, and many competitions. - The Edge was an amazing fun thing for us to do. It is a group you can sign up for and do many outdoor extreme activities like rock climbing, walk the plank, the flying fox and laser tag. -The decoration throughout the ship was really beautiful with an added touch of each elevator having a different design. - The staff was extremely kind and our Steward Dodi was amazing. Every day we were welcomed with a towel made creature and he would often incorporate my brothers' toys into the towel creature.

P&O Pacific Aria to Papua New Guinea

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by marinaantonova

Cons:

Pros:

marinaantonova’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get P&O Australia Pacific Aria price drops

When we first entered our cabin it smelt of sunscreen but throughout that evening the smell disappeared. Our cabin contained 1 bunk bed, 1 single bed and 1 couch that had been transformed into a bed as we were traveling with 4. It had a spacious bathroom with a shower and bath. We had lots of storage in our cabin which was great for storing all our things. We didn't have a fridge which we thought was strange but we didn't have anything to refrigerate so it wasn't a concern of ours. We had great room cleaning by our steward Dodi. We also had a window was great to look through. We really enjoyed staying in our room.