3. Celebrity Silhouette
I have travelled Celebrity many times but never have I experienced so much noise. the cabin we were allocated was concierge class cabin 2145 it has a restricted view although a premium price is being charged. the noise from the above main café is unbearable day and night 24hours a day, when complaining to the front desk manager a derisory offer of compensation for a completely ruined holiday. all of the ships crew were aware that the noise in the surrounding cabins was a problem. The crew were good with their service, the entertainment cruise director was poor and no where near as good as the previous cruise directors we have seen and met on Celebrity. The ship is due a refit and it needs it as all areas are tired. some of the entertainment was good but I believe one comedian was did four shows in two days. OVER ALL A POOR HOLIDAY CRUISE.

Excessive Noisy Cabins

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by 2rysal

OVER ALL A POOR HOLIDAY CRUISE.
2rysal’s Full Rating Summary