3. Coral Princess
I chose this cruise because I needed a small break. It was perfect to leave from my home port. The stop in Astoria was uneventful. I would have liked to stop in Seattle or San Francisco, anywhere but Astoria. The people at my dining table were wonderful. we ranged in age from 48 - 82 and had a great camaraderie. The games were hilarious at times. The staff were awesome. They upgraded me to a balcony which I loved. I sat out there in the mornings with my tea and just listened to the sound of the waves and was at peace. I was able to see some whales blow but not emerge or breach. Dani, Christopher, and Carlos took great care of me in the dining room. The food was bland. I heard this complaint from several guests onboard. I don't know if they don't season the food because they think most of the guests are elderly and cannot tolerate it. The worst food on the ship was a veggie burger up on 14. It was soggy and fell apart and tasted terrible. I found the heat inside the ship to be way too high.

Great People

Coral Princess Cruise Review by RosemaryF

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The games were hilarious at times.

I found the heat inside the ship to be way too high.
RosemaryF’s Full Rating Summary