3. Norwegian Getaway
We chose this cruise because it went to the Baltic. NCL is not different than carnival. The buffett is better on NCL but the dining room is better on Carnival. I was expecting NCL to wow me and it did not! Getting on was a breeze we weren't supposed to board till noon and we were on by noon. Getting off was really easy we put our luggage out the night before and it was ready by 7:30am to pick up. Never saw room steward and I don't like that I like to see them at least once on our trip. We like to tip them the 1st day an then several days also. We had the dining package Moderno was awful! If you get a chance go to Cagney's it is the best! It will not disappoint you at all. Le Bristo was ok nothing special at all. Have a great cruise.

Trip

vacation1959’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 11208
The cabin was nice but did not care for the closet being right next to the bed hard to move.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins