• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

kngyowell
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

I was invited on this cruise by my cousin, it was a girls trip. I had been on a cruise before but it had been awhile and I didn't particularly plan to cruise again but so glad I did! We had a blast, the cruise director- Bobby- was amazing and we barely had a minute of down time the whole trip. Plenty of activities for everyone in our group whether solo or together. Our wait staff was fantastic, we had Ygnacio and Bishal for the duration of the trip and they did a fabulous job of making sure everyone enjoyed their dinner and got plenty to eat- too much! Our cabin steward Rodney was a sweetheart and went out of his way to keep our cabin ordered and get us whatever we requested. The photographers were plentiful and ready to join in the fun, we had 2- Rexwil and David who even got in the pictures with us! So much fun! We purchased the Key as a group and embarkation and debarkation couldn't have been easier. On departure day we were escorted right to the front of the line and sent to the dining room for a lovely lunch while hundreds of other cruisers were still waiting to get on the ship. I had the drink package so plenty of contact with the bartenders and I think they did pretty good work, I never waited long to get a drink and for the most part they were really good. All in all a very memorable vacation and one I can't wait to do again!

Ocean View

Cabin 3N

The cabin was small but had plenty of storage. Bed was comfortable and our cabin steward did a great job of keeping it clean and ready

Port Reviews

Progreso

We weren't supposed to stop at this port, itinerary called for Costa Maya but we were rerouted here. I had asked around about this port and the general consensus was to stay on the ship and I wish I had. Not much to do but shopping and it wasn't good. People stopping you every 5 steps to try to get you to go in their restaurant, get you a lounger and umbrella, buy this or that- enough already! If you end up here I advise you to do what i did not and stay on the ship!

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $374