3. Majesty of the Seas
We are young. We don't have back problems, but the bed we had made our backs hurt so bad. If you put your hand on the bed, you could literally feel the springs WITHOUT pressing your hand down. Barely any activities. Struggled to find something to do. Nothing cool on the ship. No solarium. No ballroom dancing. No painting. No ice sculptures (unless I missed them), No jewelry making. No zip line. No surf rider. Just a rock wall. All there is to do all day is drink. We don't drink. So we played scrabble. Yeah. On a cruise ship. The food was terrible compared to all other Royal Caribbean ships we've been on. The people were really nice, but it was such a waste of money. The shows were sub-par. A lot of the dancers/singers on their bio said "this is the first year I've been on a cruise ship." Probably same with the chefs. This seems to be a TRAINING ship to see who's ready to move up to the nicer ships. I'm never going to book a cruise solely based on price again. We were severely disappointed.

Compared to other ships, this one sucks.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Ekrotov

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Cuba

The people were really nice, but it was such a waste of money.

Ekrotov’s Full Rating Summary